Best Travel Accessories of Weekend Gateways
It is believed that Traveling is one of the best ways to put an end to the boredom in your life. Thanks to the industrial revolution, most of us are only left with the weekends to get-away with this boredom. Since, we all are left with just 2 days to chill and have a little fun, let’s not waste it with organizing the stuff you are carrying or worrying about anything else other than the to be the perfect vacation. To have a perfect holiday here are some of the travel accessories which you want to carry along for the weekend getaways. Also, these accessories will make your travel a lot easier, safer, and smarter.
- Ergonomic Travel Pillow: This is the washable pillow that prevents you from falling forwards when asleep. This is very suitable for adults and children and perfects to use on airplanes, buses, trains, cars,camping, etc.
- Clever Tank Top with secret pockets: This most usable travel accessories to carry your cash, credit cards, and other essential items safe. Perfect for both warmth and cool,climates. It is even useful for cell phones as well as keys.
- Water Bottle with built-in Pill Organizer: This water bottle is exactly as it sounds. It is used to carry your medicines for each day of the week. The medication holder can be detached as well.
- Sound Bender for iPads: The audio boosting attachment for your iPad. A magnet secures the enhancer to your iPad while it “bends” the sound towards you.
- Optical Camera Lens for your Smartphones and Tablets: Now no need to carry your DSLR while traveling. You can turn your Android Phone or iPhone into one. Features: 10x Optical Zoom, smooth image stabilization and you can capture one of your best moments even in the low light conditions.
- Wireless Router with USB Media Storage: With the help of this device you can convert any wired network into the wireless network and can stay connected. Apart from that, you can also stream your photos, videos, and music to your connected media devices.
- Multi-Bag Stacker: With the help of this device you can save yourself from the annoying bag juggling. The nifty strap connects suitcases and bags through their handles.
- Portable Safe: Keeps your laptops and Other items safe. You can fill it with your essentials,pull it shut and lock it to the sturdiest thing in your room, that way you can keep your valuables safe.
- Duffel Bag: In most destinations, carrying a backpack or duffel bag is more important than the luggage bag. It is more convenient, comfortable and efficient than the conventional one.
- Day Backpack: Whether you are going for a local trip or the urban one, a mountain trip or the beach one, a Day Backpack is essential to carry the usual vacation throughout the day.
- International Travel Adapter: Depending on where your destination is, this is the essential thing to carry. A good adapter will provide you with all the possible outlets worldwide, ensuring you always stay charged.
- Power Bank: They say “Everyone needs extra juice when on road”. So, it will be good if one invests in a good power bank. Anything below 10,000mAh is pretty much not worth the investment.
- Melatonin: Melatonin is known to regulate your sleep cycle. While traveling your sleep cycle may get deeply affected, and carrying it along with you is a great idea.